First I want to thank Preetha for nominating me for this "Liebster Award". I have started blogging a week before about cooking and still in the process of improving the blog. Hearty thanks for the "Liebster Award" chain, so that we newbies will come to know each other. Happy to participate in this :)
So here the answers for questions asked by Preetha of A Bowl of Curry
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
I must say your cover photo in the blog is really nice with its color and the spices, nicely photographed.
And again the chicken in pepper masala scores for photography too :)
1. I love pepper chicken masala, I found it in your blog and want to try it sometimes.
Depends... if guests around "no".. or else :)
Now here my nominees are:
Keerthika Vikram @ Keerthi's Kitchen
Shereen Michael @ recipelisted
Full Scoops@ fullscoops
Pankti @ my cooking adventures
Aparna @ flavors and colors
Kitchen Rhythms @Kitchen Rhythms
And the questions for the nominees:
1. Who is your favorite chef?
2. What Vegetarian Menu you like to cook when you invite guest for dinner?
3. Mention one funny disaster you made at kitchen?
4. What was your successful recipe that made your spouse to say, " best than my mom's preparation"?
5. While cooking do you need music?
6. Before start blogging, did you had the habit of clicking your food plates?
7. Which dish you like from my blog? (provide link)
8. According to you what is the best part and worst part in cooking?
9. You prefer your dishes to be healthy or tasty?
10. Which restaurant you visit frequently? and mention the most favorite restaurant dish.
please accept the award and Happy blogging guys. It is the best way to know each others, new blogs and recipes.